Visit The Imperial Palace and refresh yourself with a lap around it
▼Guide ●Hidetoshi (45 years old) Keio University, triathlon club former captain Half marathon record 1 hour 27 mins. ●Mire (Travel service super visor) Hi! Please allow me to take you on a tour to the Imperial Palace, to refresh your spiritual energy, and who knows maybe you'll get lucky because of it. After the tour, let's go for a run around it, to freshen ourselves up a little. ▼Full Program: Tokyo station→Sightseeing the imperial palace → refreshing lap around Kokyo → take a shower or bath → Tokyo station. Tour duration: 4 hours. ※Running around The Palace (1 lap=5km) is famous for business people in Japan, to reset themselves after a tough week. ▼Recommended number of people in a group: 20 people ▼What's NOT included: ① Entrance t the Imperial Palace is free! ② Sento, running station bathing fee 500 yen ~ Please inform us of: Preferred pick up date, time, and location, after completing the purchase. Thank you!
- Let’s watch a professional baseball game with live commentary by an ex-professional baseball player
- 60,000 JPY
- Restaurant Reservations
- 1,000 JPY
- Shopping at Tsukiji & Learning to Cook Japanese Tempura
- 9,000 JPY
- Let’s watch Sumo wrestlers practice! (3H)
- 9,000 JPY
- Welcome to LGBT, Shinjuku!
- 8,000 JPY
- Walk, eat, and create food replicas in Okachi-machi
- 12,000 JPY