Visit to Kawagoe (a Slice of Traditional Kyoto)
▼Tour Guide: Haruyo (professional tour conductor). Ayaka (Simple Korean is OK!). Yui (Department of International Tourism Management). Mire(Travel service super visor) Hi! Allow me to show around in Kawago, a slice of the traditional style found in Kyoto, just a bit closer to Tokyo. ▼Full Program: Tokyo area → visiting Kawagoe by train → sightseeing of old Japanese scenery by bus→ walk-and-eat, Japanese candy&snack → visit to the oldest fire bell in Japan→ back to Kawagoe station → Tokyo area. Tour duration: 4 hours. ▼Recommended number of people in a group : 1-4 people. ▼What's NOT included: -Lunch: 800 yen and up (depending on choice). -Candy & snack: 100 yen and up (depending on choice). Please inform us of: Preferred pick up date, time, and location, after completing the purchase. Thank you!
- Restaurant Reservations
- 1,000 JPY
- Let's go to the Moomin Valey
- 21,000 JPY
- Two Days in the Life of a Head Clerk at a Traditional Japanese Inn (lodging included)
- 5,000 JPY
- Let’s watch a professional baseball game with live commentary by an ex-professional baseball player
- 60,000 JPY
- Let's go to the acupuncture & aromatherapy massage at Tensinotamago!
- 12,000 JPY
- Let’s go to fruit picking!
- 12,000 JPY