Shodo! Shuji! Very fun!
▼Guide: -Toshiko -Yoshikazu Shodo is a branch of art known as calligraphy. As a particular example of this art form, the hiragana of the Japanese language are characters that are unique to Japan. So, let’s embrace this art of Japan together and try writing your favorite characters! Your guide will teach you the proper way to write and enjoy the art of shodo! Meet in Tokyo Metropolitan Area → Practice shuji (penmanship) at a private house in Tokyo → Return home (1 and 1/2 hours) Included in the price: Writing set (calligraphy brush, ink, writing mat, Japanese writing paper) Depending on the meeting place, the travelling expenses of the guest and the guide will be separate. ▼Recommended number of people in a group : 1-4 people. **When Placing Your Order** In the space for “notes” on the purchase screen, please inform us of your preferred pick up date, time, and location. Thank you!
- Anywhere in Tokyo for Three Hours
- 9,000 JPY
- A world like Ghibli(Japanese Anime)
- 15,000 JPY
- Let’s go to the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum!
- 9,000 JPY
- Visit The Imperial Palace and refresh yourself with a lap around it
- 12,000 JPY
- Let’s watch a professional baseball game with live commentary by an ex-professional baseball player
- 60,000 JPY
- Restaurant Reservations
- 1,000 JPY