Let’s go to the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum!
▼Guide: -Toshiko (professional tour conductor) -Yoshikazu（tour guide） ▼Full program The nearest station from Museum → Edo Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum → drops off at nearest station. If you would like us to pick you up at your hotel or on the nearest station from your hotel, let us know. Join this tour with us and visit many historical buildings from the Edo era to the early Showa era. Also, you will be able to know about the lifestyle of old Japan and make a stop at a very special stationery shop of the Meiji era (about 150 years ago) which is known as the stage of one of the Studio Ghibli movie. Let’s enjoy Old Japan! ▼What’s NOT included -entrance fee: 400yen -transportation fee (train & bus): about 500 yen (one way) ▼Closed days: Every Mondays and New Year holidays **When placing Your Order** In the space for “notes” on the purchase screen, please inform us of your preferred pick up date, time, and location. Thank you!
- A world like Ghibli(Japanese Anime)
- 15,000 JPY
- Let’s do nail art in Japan!
- 1,000 JPY
- Visit The Imperial Palace and refresh yourself with a lap around it
- 12,000 JPY
- Anywhere in Tokyo for Three Hours
- 9,000 JPY
- Former Sumo wrestler is coming completely for you! Let's do some SUMO!
- 75,000 JPY
- Let’s watch Sumo wrestlers practice! (3H)
- 9,000 JPY